Lizzy Knows Powersports
You need a software system that can keep up with the fast-paced environment of your business. Lizzy has the efficiency, speed & performance that you’re looking for. You demand speed & performance from the units you sell… why not demand it of your DMS?
Made For Your Business
Powersports dealers have a lot of moving parts to keep up with in their businesses. There are several different departments to manage: Parts, Sales, Service; many dealers have additional concerns such as rental, consignment, and e-commerce/webstore. We understand. Lizzy was built to manage the concerns of Powersports dealerships just like yours. And with over 20 years of experience helping Powersports dealers be more profitable and productive, nizeX has the know-how to help your business prosper.
We Don’t Just Meet The Standards… We CREATE Them!
Web-based is the trendy thing to do these days. But Lizzy was ahead of its time. First offered back in 2009, Lizzy was the Powersports industry’s FIRST web-based DMS. And now while our competitors are creating their own hosted versions, we’re on to what we do best: adding cutting-edge features for no extra charge. Going web-based lets you leave behind server backups and time-consuming software updates. And our knowledgeable team ensures your data is always secure, yet easily accessible when you need it.
We Work For You
Our approach to sales and customer service is based on what suits your needs, not ours. There is only a small up-front fee to get started, and a reasonable monthly fee based on the number of people who will be using Lizzy. There’s no worry about us holding your data hostage like some of our competitors, either. We’ll guarantee that your data is yours — forever. The best part? You’ll never pay extra for software features, because everything’s included, and your monthly fee includes tech support, software updates, AND automatic price file updates. Call us today to find out how just how different we really are.
- Advanced Inventory Management
- Automatic Price File Updates (currently over 300 and growing)
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Individual & departmental calendars
- Integrated with Invoicing & Service
- Keep track of sales progress & opportunities
- Integrated email
- Automatically email customers when special order inventory is received
- Email receipts
- Mass email customers about promotions or dealership events
- FULL E-Commerce Capabilities
- Fulfillment from invoice to picking to shipping
- Shipper integration
- Webstore integration
- Integrated Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Double-entry General Ledger
- Integrated reporting offers a real-time look at your business
- Integrated time clock
- Integrated with calendar & mechanic scheduler
- Inventory Tracking
- Extremely detailed Inventory tracking
- Real-time inventory movement during transactions
- Ability to automatically maintain stock levels
- Service & Warranty
- Pickup & delivery scheduling and tracking
- Unit Sales
- F&I (Finance & Insurance)
- Serialized tracking
- Vendor Integration
- Integration with the industry’s largest aftermarket suppliers: including real-time inventory check, direct order export, and one-click order status.